Friends & Affiliates
In trying to support both local and foreign handmade, fair-trade business we offer some links on this page to the companies who have assisted us along our journey, and continue to do so, and information of the local and foreign artists and craft workers we support.
As we settle into business in Helena Montana here are a selection of great sites offering more information on business and upcoming events in our city.
Here are just a few useful sites we like for information on Kyrgyzstan.
(Sheperd's Way Trekking: The link above is the horse trekking company in Kyrgyzstan where Paula first experience their culture and crafts and where she first met Aizada. They are a fantastic and reputable company run by family members and friends of none other than our own Aizada Sopueva!)
Please refer to our page on Kyrgyzstan for more useful sites.
Helena's Last Chance Gulch Road in 1865
http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22765&page=1359 - 'Old Blinder Guy'
USA Artists/Craft Workers:
We source additional products from a number of local artists including Jewelry and bead work. Not all have listed websites, but their names are worth watching out for!
Ooh La La Goat Milk Soap, USA
- Natural Soaps
Lori Blaylock, USA
- Handmade Jewelry
- Handmade jewelry, from Bradi Lee Watkins
Karen Davidson, USA
- Handmade Cards and envelopes, Photographer
- Handmade Jewelry, from recycled materials and pressed flowers.
Gigglin Grizzlies Glass Studio, USA
- Handmade Jewelry, from Elaine La Flex Green
Polymer Clay Designs, USA
- Handmade Jewelry, from Paula Gilbert
Dancing Bear Designs, USA
- Handmade Jewelry, from Sherry Jones
Girl Ran Away With The Spoon, USA
- Handmade Jewelry, from Erin Schock
Yurt Art, USA
- Handmade Kyrgyz tapestries
Other Artists/Craft Workers:
The Emoja Group, Malawi
- Hand made cards, from Dzaleka Refugee Camp
- A larger producer that we also source from in Kyrgyzstan
- Fair-trade handmade accessories
- Fair-trade clothes & accessories
EC Earth Company, World
- Natural and fair-trade clothing
Kim Pipes, Guatamala
- Handmade jewelry
World Finds, World
- Fair-trade accessories
'Market Place', India
- Clothes, "Dignity, not charity".
Global Mamas, World
- Handmade decorations & accessories.
Our products are hand made and can have slight variations in dimensions and color. Due to an ever evolving stock, please contact us if you have any questions or need any further information.